Add the satisfaction that those "go-fast" parts in your Honda Civics' engine bay are more than just eye-candy and you'll be loving your car all over again. Get the details below and dare to Redefine.
Our unique airbox design pulls cool ambient air from the fender well just like a typical CAI system, but without all the negatives of locating the air filter in the fender well. No more worrying about hydro-locking or tedious filter maintenance.
With the unique airbox design, accessing the air filter is a quick and easy process, because the air filter is now located up high in the engine bay just behind the black tint cover, Standard maintenance is now a simple task without the need to jack the car up and remove any fender liner to access the filter.
There are no compromises with the 27WON Cold Air Intake, not even the hardware and accessories. All hardware, brackets and T-Bolt clamps are manufactured from stainless steel. Yes, we said T-Bolt clamps…no worm gear clamps here.
What's a Cold Air Box without the data to back it up? Here you see the intake air temperature measured at the MAF sensor for the OE intake system vs the 27WON Cold Air Intake System. Not only is there a difference of nearly 15 degrees F, but the 27WON CAI also increases to source cooler air as the vehicle speed increases.
- Installation of the 80mm RACE MAF will require scaling of the Mass Airflow tables. It is highly suggested you contact a local tuning professional to help you perform this function. Street MAF does not require tuning
- A Hondata Flashpro, KTuner, or stanaldone ECU is required to perform MAF scaling. It cannot be performed on a stock non-flashed ECU
- The 27WON 80mm race MAF is designed to work with the 27WON Hybrid CAI only
- Fitment of 27WON intake with a PRL FMIC kit will have slight contact on lower portion of airbox due to FMIC pipe routing. You can place some thick tape between 27WON airbox and the PRL cold pipe to mitigate the interference. Click here for a reference image
We understand that poor fitment and installation is frustrating, that’s why we have designed the 27WON Intake System to fit and install without issue AND does not require the modification of any OEM parts. *Will not fit CVT cars equipped with aftermarket CVT fluid coolers installed*
Make even more power with our optional 80mm Race MAF upgrade. Built with the same precision machining as our Street MAF, the larger Race version allows you to flow even more air in the pursit of more power. Learn more about why you could use this upgrade here.***Note*** Tune is required to run Race MAF
Smooth laminar flow is critical to get the most out of the stock size intake system. Seamless connections between the airbox, silicone, and MAF housing eliminate the abrupt edges that cause turbulence and inefficiencies in the intake system,
Increased flow is always the key to enhancing the performance of your engine. The 27WON CAI takes in cool air from the fender well, filters it through a high flow non-oiled filter media, and through the seamless silicone and billet MAF for a system that’s designed to work together for the best performance.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed in Vancouver, Washington, in the Pacific Northwest
- For instructions on how to clean and service your filter: >>CLICK TO WATCH OUR TECH VIDEO<<