Fits all 2017+ CRV 1.5T
Fits all variant models including RHD, International Models, Etc.
- NO ECU CALBIRATION REQUIRED FOR STREET MAF HOUSING
- RACE MAF-SPECIFIC ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED FOR RACE MAF HOUSING
- HONDATA & KTUNER BOTH OFFER RACE MAF BASEMAP CALIBRATIONS
- TWO STEP PERFORMANCE "TSP" TUNE(S) & PHEARABLE TUNE(S) COMPATIBLE BY SELECTING "RACE MAF" OPTION
Our CNC machined billet aluminum MAF Housing was designed to provide *factory-spec fuel trims (-4% of factory STFT & LTFT) for optimal drivability and performance. This SRI utilizes a 4" air filter and is available with two different MAF housing choices; a Street housing and a Race housing. Both housings utilizes the factory MAF sensor, but feature two different diameters and profiles. As mentioned above, the Street housing is designed to provide factory-spec fuel trims WITHOUT any tuning whatsoever. The Race housing allows a 50% larger volume of air in comparison to the Street housing, which is why a tune IS required. This larger volume of airflow reduces pumping loss and creates an unrestricted air path to feed the MAF housing with ambient temperature air.
Customers can switch between MAF housings without having to buy another intake system by purchasing our MAF Housing Conversion Kit
- 15 horsepower and 12 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Street MAF housing WITHOUT TUNE
- 20 horsepower and 15 ft/lb torque gains in comparison to stock with Race MAF housing WITH Race MAF basemap calibration on Hondata and/or KTuner
- Larger gains to be seen at higher power levels with custom tuning
Above is a graph of the long term fuel trims with the stock intake w/ air box and factory ECU mapping, or in other words a bone-stock car.
Here is a graph of the long term fuel trims again with, but with our cold air intake (Street MAF) and factory ECU mapping.
This is another long term fuel trim graph, but with our cold air intake (Street MAF) and +6psi Hondata off-the-shelf map.
Notice how consistent and similar all of the LTFT graphs are. Each graph is within -4 LTFT.
Above is a graph of the short term fuel trims with stock intake w/ air box and factory ECU mapping (stock car).
Here is a short term fuel trim graph with our cold air intake (Street MAF) and factory ECU mapping.
This is another graph of the short term fuel trims with our cold air intake (Street MAF) and +6psi Hondata off-the-shelf map.
All of the STFT graphs display identical curves and consistency.